Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dwight Clark found dead today


Dwight Clark, an eighteen year old boy who started College three weeks ago at the College my Brother attends in Bellingham Washington, is found dead today. Dwight went missing a week and a half ago, he is from the city I live in and we have all prayed for him to return home safe, my brothers city has been on edge waiting to see him come home with the hope we all had. Today after much praying for cities for miles, Dwight was found dead.

Dwight was only eighteen years old and had only been at school for five days. He was by himself at two a.m. from a party, and I hope if Dwight from heaven can give us anything more than he is just by the sadness we are all feeling in our homes today I hope every one can hear the importance of security, staying with friends in public areas and never trusting anyone even if you are six feet tall such as Dwight.

God Bless your family, and rest in peace Dwight.


No comments:

Post a Comment